Monday 8 August 2011

Rounding 3rd, Heading for Home

Late last month, I had the opportunity to sit in on a webcast for prospective students. It offered me the chance to reflect on where I have been and what I have accomplished over the last 18 months. I am in the middle of my second year at the Kelley School (hence the baseball analogy in the title).

There were 20-some people on the web conference, all of whom were evaluating online MBA schools and trying to find the best online MBA program for their own circumstances. I had the same questions as they did. "Is it worth it?" "Are the professors top notch?" "Do you feel like you are learning as much as you would in the classroom?"

Yes, yes and yes!

Having completed almost six of the eight quaters for my degree through Kelley Direct, I look back amazed at the knowledge that I have attained, the people that I have met and the professors that have diligently taught and mentored throughout my time at the Kelley School of Business. As promised by the faculty during my first in-residence, the rigor of the program is there. The professors are as good as advertised. The classes are demanding.

In case you are wondering, I am not being paid to write this and I am not brainwashed. The Kelley School has delivered on its promise. I am looking forward to two more exciting, intense quarters before graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment