Sunday 27 June 2010

A Global Network


I recently returned from a vacation to Europe, and who did I meet while hiking through the tiny Italian coastal town of Corniglia? A fellow Kelley MBA student, of course! What luck - my boyfriend happened to be wearing the IU shirt I had bought him during my first year in-residence. As we were walking through the town, a stranger noticed the IU crimson and introduced himself. After a couple seconds of talking, we discovered we were both current Kelley MBA students. He is in the full-time program and just finished up an internship in Milan. Not a bad way to spend the summer - I'm only slightly jealous...


During my first year in-residence, I remember hearing repeatedly from the faculty and staff that Kelley has a vast alumni network. I guess they weren't kidding. We are everywhere! And I guess it also pays to stock up on as much IU gear as possible - you never know when or where you'll run into a Kelley alum!

No comments:

Post a Comment